Hey madmans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey madmans!

Just wanted to wish you a happy 40 days sober! Nice to be on our journey together

Have an awesome weekend!! :goodjob: :h
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Hey madmans!

same to you and thanks,. it feels good didnt think i would make it this far .If i think too far ahead i'm finished( xmas and all the party season) so i will just have to take it ODAT. How are you feeling about the holidays coming up
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Hey madmans!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!

Guy
      Day 7 AF
      "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Hey madmans!

madmans - I have one coming up for work, but it is here in the office. I commute an hour and a half one way so drinking is not even an option because I will be driving all the way home. I have told all my collegues that I have stopped drinking. They are amazed - not that I stopped or I ever was the town drunk, but because EVERYONE drinks ALOT in publishing. It is crazy. I have told all my family, etc so I will be held accountable. I am not sure I will slip. I really don't feel any need to drink. Maybe it's because I have been sick nonstop with a damned virus, then bronchitis. Who knows. Maybe something finally clicked in this cranium of mine. Just yesterday I saw a billboard for champagne, which I love, and it actually made me feel a little ill. So odd. Have stocked up on non-al stuff in the house and don't plan on going to many get togethers - maybe some open houses but always bringing the kids in tow. They know all about my sobriety now and woudl totally call me on the carpet if I slipped! I hope you stick to your plan and know that we are all here for you. It will be a hard road, but well worth it. ((((You))))))

Love Kat

PS - thanks Guy Congrats - one week!! Whoo hooooo! Keep going - you're doing great!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hey madmans!

madmans 40 days is great, keep up the great work, one day at a time :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey madmans!

Well done Madmans, great going! If you are determined to stay sober for christmas you will - it's all down to you, I had a sober christmas last year and I loved it. Moments of boredom ok ---I can live with that!!
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hey madmans!

:yay: Madmans,
              I knew you would do it. Just think it's just another Saturday albeit with a large tree, turkey and presents. You'll be grand.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey madmans!

Madmans so proud of you. You can do it - you and Wag together!! Didn't realize that you guys were on the same exact start date. Well done!!

Comment

Hey madmans!

Well done madmans! You are both amazing!!! Proof that we can make it if we really deep down want it!

Comment

Hey madmans!

Well done to you both its a long time since i got that far but it can be done :goodjob:

Comment

Hey madmans!

Good job on 40 days! Can't wait to be there myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X