Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday December 15

Good morning all!

Holiday schedule is a bit different for me the rest of the week. Lots of goodies available at work right now, and I am trying to stay on my plan!! Read some posts about sugar here, just want to say that I do low carb (no sugar) myself. I definitely like the way I feel when on plan, just finished my workout too. Best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for today!

Hello everyone. Yes, Holidays have thrown all the schedules off this week!

I haven't really committed to the no sugar thing yet, but I feel okay about it right now...so far! Hope everyone has a great AF day -- I'm on day 19! I can't believe it, I just keep thinking REALLY?! Did I make it this far?

Comment

Hey guys! Day 19 mylife? Whoooo hooooo! How awesome is that!

Fancy - I am a carb fanatic and eating a little more sugar than necessary as well. But no booze, so I am cutting myself some slack! Hope you guys and everyone else is happy and healthy this c-c-c-c-cold mid week (at least here in the East!)

Love Kat
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi all,

Well done to you all for sticking to being AF!!!

What is the low sugar plan that you are talking about?

I too am doing well and sticking to my AF week.

I'm finding the whole thing quite powerful - is that how you feel when you say NO!! I must say its a nice feeling.

Keep it up folks.:goodjob:
        Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
        :h ya
        Trix

Comment

Working...
        X