Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday December 18

Good morning all!

Packed up Hubby and Sons for work, and out they went. Home alone, getting a few chores done around the house. We are going to a holiday party tonight, so I need to have a plan in place. Lots of stress around our house these days, and I am hoping to keep my calm and even pass it on. Best wishes to you all, hope your weekend is filled with everything you want and need!

Fancy! Good mroning adn good morning to all who follow! Good to get a plan in place for tonight. And how wonderful to have a few moments to yourself! Wish I did! God luck toniight - we're here for you. You can do this sober my friend. You really can! ((((((You!)))))))

Happy Saturday!
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good morning! Fancy, enjoy the Holiday party, and great idea to have a plan in place. I just get a glass of club soda and lime right away and keep it in my hand filled!

Wagon, hope you can find a little time for you as well!

I'm headed to the gym tonight with my hubby. We agreed that would be a good Saturday night "date". It's funny, because although he's not an Alcoholic he's been not-drinking with me. I haven't asked him to, he just is. Last night I heard him muttering to himself that he wished he could have a glass of wine and had to chuckle to myself as all our liquor cabinets are bare. Anyway, I think it's good for both of us not to drink for awhile.

Have a great Saturday all!

Comment

good morning to all

Comment

Working...
        X