After All The Hard Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After All The Hard Work

Seethepony;1025569 wrote: If everyone buggered off just cos they had a drink once in a blue moon, there'd be nobody here.
    :H:H:H so true.....
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Oney WILL find you, so there will be no leaving this site missy! We are here for you. We are all one drink away from day one and shit happens sometimes. We'll all work this out. Tomorrow is another, better, sober day. ((((((You)))))

Love Kat
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Hi Anon,
        I'm sorry your struggling. I just wanted to send you strength and support. I think your still working really hard.
        Take care,
        Choice

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Next Day

Thank you Chill,Oney,JC,Mama,Popeye,Dewdrop,Mylife,Seethepon y,Mollyka,Wagoneer and Choice:thanks:
          I felt so guilty and weak last night and wanted to leave the site as I was so ashamed.
          I can see that you are all dealing with lots of major events in your life and you all seem to get through without resorting to Alcohol.

As I write this I can see what a stupid thing to think and write as I am sure you have been where I am loads of times

My thinking was I am nearly 64 and been drinking for so many years so what the hell. And like Molly I even planned the drinking episode.

Anyway I did not have enough to warrant a hangover so that is a blessing

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Thats the spirit Anon!!!

I KNOW how much you want this and I KNOW you can do it and so do YOU!!

SO glad to see you back here this morn bright and early to start again.

Yes, you are 64, so why not spend the next 20 years sober!!! You are only a young woman.LOADS of living to be done xxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Anon the most important thing here is has there been lessons learned?
              I totally understand the fuck it thinking but I hope you realize that there isn't even any enjoyment in the drinking anymore so what are we really saying fuck it for?
              Every day sober is worth a million drunk so let's say fuck "off"instead to that depressing way of life. Feeling good about ourselves sure beats the guilt ridden, shame and self loathing we feel when we drink. :l
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Thanks One to many. Miserable Anon saying "Well I am 64 next month so what the hell"
                But Oney I am only 63 and sober Anon has won every Vets category 10k and half marathon race since not drinking!! So if you try to hunt me down I just might out run you.:l

Thanks Chill for taking the time to tell me the truth. Fuck it thinking is just about right! Or wrong in my case

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Fit as fuck Anon!! I am 38 and aspire to you!!! I shall hire Zola Budd to come seek you out!!xxx
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

After All The Hard Work

I love that, instead of fuck it say fuck off! Might give it a try!

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Morning Anon - good on you girl getting back here - kick your ass - mark it up to experience and move along. Everyone here is 100% behind you, you have always been so committed but for christs sake Anon - we've all done it, time and time again. Like my doc always says the important part is to learn from every failure. I am so happy to see you here, just move forward now, today is a new day and the future is all ahead of us, like Wagon says EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HERE is only one drink away from potential disaster. I, like you was overrun with hassles last May - builders in the house, grumpy hubs, daughter going away - I bought a bottle of vodka, left it in the car all day and then drank the bottle in one sitting - all that after 5 months of sobriety - what a clown, but by god I learnt from that experience!!
                      Love you Anon, you are a strong gutsy lady ( whether you're gutsy enough to deal with Oney on the rampage with no pants:H) and 63 is the new 43 remember that. Stick close for a couple of days girl, make sure you get your resolve back up there
                      Molly:l:l:l
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Bloody hell Molly a whole bottle of Vodka! If you can do it so can I. Anyway the thought of Oney with no pants and Zola Budd with no shoes coming after me is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Molly I meant if you can stay sober so can I. Not me drink a bottle of Vodka!!!

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Morning Anon,

You can be our fitness instructor for the new fitness thread stating 2nd Jan. Can we start very very slowly with instructions on how to remove ourselves from the settee without groaning.

It's great you're back,hun:l
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

After All The Hard Work

"like Wagon says EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HERE is only one drink away from potential disaster"

I misread that as Wogan. I thought, what an odd thing for Terry to say...

Comment

After All The Hard Work

Anon... good to see you back with your resolve! :goodjob:

Keep yer pants on, oney!
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X