Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update.

Hi all.
    I just wanted to give everyone an update on my health.

well as most know i had the operation and i felt like dealth, well, after passing huge amounts of blood, i was taken to hospital and they found i had a really bad infection. They were not sure whether it was the actual operation site or c-diff from the anitbiotics that were given to me at the time of the operation. Anyway, they kept me in overnight and after much begging and pleading, they unhappily let me leave the hospital on christmas eve so i could spend christmas with my family. ON one agreement, if anything at all happened, i was to go back right away.
    ANYWAY, 2 days have passed and i feel fantastic (apart from a sore back) You really forget how unwell you can feel. It was the first time (hopefully last time) that i actually thought i was going to die.. BUT i'm doing great.

i had a fantastic christmas after forgiving my parents and a wonderful boxing day =D I really a so happy. And i've been sober for the whole thing. I was never worried i wouldn't be as for now AL seems to have left my life and i have no need/want for it to return. I've been able to handle sitution with a clear head.

One of 'my' proud moments is when the doctors and nurses kept asking the question.. do you drink.. and i was able to look them dead in the eye and say NO, not a single drop. It made me feel GREAT!

Soo i'm going to carrying on enjoying the festive celebrations. I have my 3rd chirstmas day today with my hubbys parents so EVEN more childrens toys to be littered around the house =D My daughter is soooo happy, my son poorly like always bless him.

Love you all xxxx

An update.

Wonderful inspiring news there Michelle. YOu rock. LOve Saffxxxx
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

An update.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you michelle!!!
      I really am!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

An update.

Hey lil.m, that is great news. I am truly happy for you.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

An update.

Awesome Michelle - so glad things are looking up! Good for you friend!!
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

An update.

That's wonderful lil.michelle! You sound like you are in a good place - I am happy for you! :h
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
            X