Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday December 27

Good evening all!

Still on the holiday schedule for another week. No morning break, but off work earlier in the day. Back to my old routine starting today! I must have gained 10 lbs in the last week! Did not stick with my goals, but back to business! I am definitely ready. Best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for today!

ODAT Monday December 27

Hello!

I have no idea what weight I've gained and am not getting on a scale to find out! However, I'm with Fancy, back to business and ready.

Have a great evening all.

Comment

ODAT Monday December 27

Ever since finding that ODAT worked for my sobriety I have been applying it to other things in my life as well as booze with good results. I'm always grateful when someone starts this thread as it helped me so so much.

So now it's time to do ODAT on cutting out the crap in my diet too
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

ODAT Monday December 27

Hey everyone! I hear ya about eating nothing but crap. No booze, but I have made up the wine calories with anything I can get my hands on! Shoveled a bunch of snow today just to lift my spirits and burn some calories. I get SOOOO cranky holed up in the house! Hope everyone is well adn happy

(((((You guys))))))

Love Kat
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
        X