Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday December 28

Good afternoon all!

Done with my day at work, and now home to tackle the chores. I don't have a lot of time to spend here, but wanted to say I love the positive attitude thread. I have been trying to insert this method into my daily life for a while now, and I believe it makes all the difference. Best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for today!

ODAT Tuesday December 28

Hi FancyC,

I'm with you 100% on the positive attitude - it works wonders
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ODAT Tuesday December 28

Hi there, I completely agree with both of you!. I have been purposefully, forcefully and actively retraining my mind with positive thoughts for the past two months. While I've suffered with anxiety for over two decades, I have been nearly anxiety free the past couple of months!!! That's a huge time frame, accomplishment for me!! Of course, sobriety also helped A LOT! j
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

ODAT Tuesday December 28

Here's to positive ODAT's!

I heard a good phrase the other day about getting rid of ANT's "Automatic Negative Thinking" which like little ants can crawl in everywhere unless we stamp them out. Let's make this an ANT free zone
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

ODAT Tuesday December 28

I like it -- I'll join in the ANT free zone!

Have a great evening all.

Comment

Working...
          X