Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jumping through January AF. . . .come join in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello January jumpin' jelly beans!

Can NOT.. repeat, NOT get into work mode today. Not to save my life. Oh well. Let the boss bitch. The advantage of being self employed! :H

Molly.. good to see your mojo has mosied on back Anger can be GOOD! Can be very energizing!

Sounds like everyone is doing fantastic - very good to hear.
    Keep it up, jumpers!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I agree with Sunshine I think anger can be good too Molls. If you don't want to be on meds I don't blame you. I think I'd mentioned before I was on AD's... they helped for a time.... but once I was off of them I got really angry too. Sometimes it's an emotion that can jump start us into changing our lives... argh... I don't know... I just think anger has a lot of energy to it. Hi Sharky, mylife, Firefox, Jenny, Dewdrop, Anon and everyone to come... I can't believe I just listed names... I wasn't going to do that anymore because I never want to leave anyone out but just really want to say hello to ya all.

Comment

:upset: Didn't say 'Hello' to me :H:

Hey Choice :hallo:
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I didn't.. but I agreed with you in the first part of my post. So I figured it was even better then a hello. :H:H I am loving your hairstyle by the way!

Comment

Helloo everyone - was on my way here and got waylaid by a game of online poker - don't ANYONE MENTION GAMBLING IS AN ADDICTION!!!!!! I won 9$ by the way. Choice, Wow, I'm really interested when you say you got angry without the AD's. I just feel so less 'compliant' and pathetic, it's a damn good feeling. Hubs is still doing the silent treatment and do you know I don't actually give a f*&k:new: yep this is the new me.
            Sunnigg saw the grandchild in the army what a little darling!! I would really love to be a granny. Choice, what you say bout fiance doing this now for himself instead of for you and feeling resentful, I soooooo identify with that, I've been sober most of the time for the last year for other people - now every minute of sobriety is going to be for me. Firefox, love the avatar - great to see you back. Right, hi to Dewy, Jenny, Mylife, Sharkey, missing mrs grumpy, and all the little jumpers out there! Neart, where are you - too much in luuurve for a shower of ol' alkies huh:H:H, missing you girl! talk tomorrow
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hello All!

Just "Jumping In" to say goodnight! I am not even going to try and list all the names because I KNOW I'll leave someone out and feel terrible about it! Just know that I read and enjoy ALL the posts here!!

Have a wonderful night everyone!

Comment

Mornin you lazy shower of shaggers! Mojo Molly here so no slackers ok? Havin a lovely lazy morning before I face the bus:upset:, best get up tho and let chooks out of Taj Mahal, they are like pigs in shit!
                Molly

Comment

Mrs NOT grumpy Anon here.
                  I have been having serious cravings and did give in over Christmas.I did not get drunk or anything like that but so cross with myself.

My thinking was "I am not so bad as everyone else" You all know that one don't you?

Anyway onward and upward I have started taking Baclofen so with my willpower and some medication I will be able to manage the cravings.

Good on you Mollykins--I could do with a few lessons re coping with the silent treatment. Enjoy your morning and hello chooks.

Hello to everyone enjoy Wednesday!

Comment

mollyka;1035350 wrote: before I face the bus:upset:,
                    Molly
                    Get your BGP on and face that bus Molly Mojo :H

Lets get jumping on through the day, how about this as our theme song.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJic1Nm_sA[/video]]YouTube - Van halen - Jump :alf::banana::alf::banana:
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Mornin you guys,

Hope everyone's cool today, Anon sorry you are still having cravings and fighting this just get those running shoes on and do what you do best :l My goodness Molly you are sure in high spirits, I'd forgotten you had chicks do you get eggs from them ?

Lazy day for me and I am definately avoiding the family and hibernating at home, unplugged the phone and switched my mobile off, can't stay away from MWO though. Jumped on scales this morning and I've put on 4lbs over the holidays so off it comes

Have a good hump day guys.

Dewdrop :h
                      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

x'd post Chill :hallo: how's sunny Portugal ?

Comment

mollyka;1035350 wrote: Mornin you lazy shower of shaggers! Mojo Molly here so no slackers ok? Havin a lovely lazy morning before I face the bus:upset:, best get up tho and let chooks out of Taj Mahal, they are like pigs in shit!
                          Molly
                          Molly does shaggers mean the same in Ireland as in AUstralia?
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Means the same in Ye Olde Englande, Sapphy
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Often attached to sheep in Scotland

Comment

Yep that's the one. I've millions of friggin eggs Dewie, can't even bring them to work cos I'm goin on the friggin bus! Ok Chills off to work with a smiley face
                                Molly

Comment

Working...
                                X