Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please...

may I have another chance...I am a brutal alcoholic...but when not drinking my heart is so soft. Please, don't give up on me...please, I'm begging...I have NO ONE.

Please...

There is no one giving up on you here bon7737, But its very important that you dont give up on yourself,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Please...

Bon,
      No-one is going to give up on you here. I know you've already been drinking already today. Each and everyone of us here knows how brutal this disease is. Try to get as much water down you as you can to dilute the horrendous dehydration that will come after each binge.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Please...

Hi Bon, I agree wholeheartedly with Mario. You are not alone here ever. Please let us know how you are, what you are doing. j
        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Please...

Bon - we have all been in the deepest darkest places and I really want you to believe there is a way out. The pain of alcohol addiction is so apparent in your posts and you sound like you are really ready to give it a real shot. How about for today you drink lots of water, eat something healthy and try and get some sleep. It's best to tackle this tomorrow when you are clear headed. Then we can work on putting a plan together.
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Please...

we will NEVER give up on you......keep posting and we will help all we can...but it has to start with YOU...ok
            Aunt Jackie Claire is right..she always is:h
            drink lots of water
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Please...

I won't give up on you, Bon. I am here. PM if you want to talk, although I'm baking a ham and making supper for the kids, so I'm back and forth on the computer.

Comment

Please...

I won't give up on you either Bon. There is a saying at AA I really like, and I think it applies equally here at My Way Out: We will love you until you can love yourself. :l Just keep trying to put one foot in front of the other one sober. Eventually, you will get it if you don't stop trying.

I too am a hopeless alcoholic. I really does get better if you can just stop drinking. For me, the agony of stopping was worth it. I really believe it will be that way for you too.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Please...

Doggygirl;1032940 wrote: I won't give up on you either Bon. There is a saying at AA I really like, and I think it applies equally here at My Way Out: We will love you until you can love yourself. :l Just keep trying to put one foot in front of the other one sober. Eventually, you will get it if you don't stop trying.
                  DG
                  DG good post. I hadn't heard that quote before and I love it! It reminded me of another
                  "Love me when I least deserve it because that's when I need it the most"

Bon - we are all here rooting for you.
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Please...

I need a friend, just one will do...I need one really bad.

Comment

Please...

Bon-I'm here for you. Let me know how we can help you.

Comment

Please...

Doggygirl;1032940 wrote: I won't give up on you either Bon. There is a saying at AA I really like, and I think it applies equally here at My Way Out: We will love you until you can love yourself. :l Just keep trying to put one foot in front of the other one sober. Eventually, you will get it if you don't stop trying.

I too am a hopeless alcoholic. I really does get better if you can just stop drinking. For me, the agony of stopping was worth it. I really believe it will be that way for you too.

DG
                        I love and respect you, but please do not quote AA with me. I do not like AA! Please respect me for that.

Comment

Working...
                        X