X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I humbly come back....

If you will have me.

I humbly come back....

Bon, this is an amazing place. People don't judge. They know that your anger was tied to the alcohol and that there's a different person inside.

So glad you came back.

xx,
    KG:l

Comment

I humbly come back....

Welcome back Bon. No hard feelings.
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I humbly come back....

Welcome back!!! How are you??
        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

I humbly come back....

Thank you all...You are truly amazing. janka, not feeling so good today, but I guess that was to be expected.

I read some of my posts yesterday and was in horror....I hate what booze does to me!

Comment

I humbly come back....

Bon - it happens to many of us. To much wine just takes my mouth and has a field day! Drink loads of lemon water and maybe look through the tools section on the site. And keep reading - it helps so much. I wish you strength and the best of luck. You can beat this thing and be happy. I was worried that you were going to the hospital last night and sent some good vibes your way. Hope things are looking up physically and mentally (even though you may not feel so hot right now.) FIghting this thing totally sucks, but it is worth the effort. It gets a bit easier I promise. Take care of yourself.
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I humbly come back....

Hi Bon I'm so glad you came back and recognize the horrors of what the booze does to us. Best thing is not to over think it today with a hangover but wait till your clear headed tomorrow then work on a plan to get through the 1st days & weeks AF.

Waggy mentioned the toolbox it's under monthly abs and in there is the most amazing volume of advice and suggestions. Have a good read and find the things that resonate best with you.
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

I humbly come back....

Hi Bon, I missed your posts from yesterday but what i know is we do not judge. We all know what AL does, how it changed our behaviour and makes us say and do things that are very unlike us. We are here to support you through your ups and downs.
                I hope you feel better soon. If you are hungover, drink plenty of water, get some good hearty food down you and get some rest!
                Jump back onto the wagoon with us and share you struggles!

Comment

I humbly come back....

I plan on calling my dr. tomorrow and look into what meds may help me through withdrawal.

I love you all even though I don't you...my family has given up on me. I am so grateful you all have not. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

I humbly come back....

Keep hanging in there, Bon. We cannot look to yesterday, we've got to focus on now. Now is your time, now can be the first day of putting this evil affliction to death!

Comment

I humbly come back....

We will never give up on you. Just make sure you don't give up on you. It's a very hard struggle to win this war but as long as you keep trying, you'll never lose.

Comment

I humbly come back....

Bon..do not give up. Try to get some supplements, esp. L-Glutamine..I use the powder form mixed in juice. Also vit b. I f your liver needs help, try milk thistle also. These all have helped me as well as this site, which is amazing and all folks here really care. You deserve to be loved and cared about as much as anyone. i am on day 80 now , and never thought i could do it, but I am on this site every day. Look at "Raining in my heart" thread, in the top on general disscussion thread. It is very powerful and It made me realize that I dont want to be like that ever. You can do this, you just have to want it and stick to it, and if you fail, then start over..dont give up...we all care..
                        AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

I humbly come back....

I'm so happy you're back!

Comment

Working...
                          X