Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated

This is a technical question. I log in and then keep finding that I type a post and when I go to submit it says I am not logged in and I lose the whole message. :upset:

Please does anyone know how to stop this happening?

It's driving me crazy!
    Thanks
    Bean

Frustrated

Did you click "Remember me" by where you sign in?
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Frustrated

Hi Bean,
      Have you tried ticking the 'remember me' option when you log in.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Frustrated

This has happened to me a few times. No idea why.

Comment

Frustrated

Bean,

This has happened to me several times and it's frustrating...but when it says you are not logged in...log back in and look to see if you have the post....it still might be there. This is what I do to prevent this from happening...and the easiest way:

1) While typing your post, highlight the text and hit Ctrl C to copy the text so you can still paste it if you get logged out.

2) If you do get a notification saying you're logged out, you can hit Ctrl V to paste it into a new Reply page.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Frustrated

Thank you

I will try those tips. It doesn't always happen - seems to be when I type something that take a bit of time, I find I am logged out. Perhaps it times out if it seems you are not actively browsing on the site...

Wish I was more technically minded!
            bean

Comment

Frustrated

Hi Bean, I have found that if you leave and return, or if you take a while to type a long post, or one that took time to think through, be sure to copy the text. Hi light it, right click, copy. If you get booted out, sign in again, go to the same place, and simply paste your response, than post it. Should work.
              Hill
              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X