Would like to bypass MD to get RX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi- I am brand new. I really don't want to involve an MD in this journey. Where can you order the RX needed for this program w/out asking an MD? For those of you who have utilized a doctor, doesn't this show up on your medical record now? Thank you-:new:

I've gone to wwwl.riverpharmacy.com to get topa. It usually takes about two weeks to get it in Arizona from Cananda. Good luck.

Comment

River Pharmacy charges $40 for shipping so I ordered mine from inhousepharmacy.com where shipping is included. It's in India and I don't know how long shipping takes since I just ordered it yesterday, but they estimate 7-14 days to US, longer to Europe.

Comment

Dipsa, if the order is over $100, they waive shipping charges.

Comment

Hi Duffy,
          I just ordered from River Pharmacy. I ordered over $100 worth (so no shipping) on 11/3, and it arrived on 11/11. I ordered all 100mg, and it's a little hard to cut them into 4 pieces. I was concerned about it showing on the insurance and also just talking to the doctor in general. I might talk to him later as I'm also a little concerned about being on the med. w/o dr. supervision. I've been on it a week now, and it's working pretty well. Still want the drink around 5-6, but can stop at 2-3 pretty easily most of the time. Dinner party tonite - we'll see how that goes.
          Libby

Comment

Do you need a perscription?

Do you need a perscription to order from these companies?

Comment

Not from River

Comment

No Rx needed from inhousepharmacy.com either, and thanks, wwbarb for the info on no shipping over 100 for river. Next time when I order the 100 mgs topa I will give them a try.

Comment

Working...
                X