Hello everyone x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone x

My first time on here and am nervous, just want to kick this habit, fed up of going backwards :new:

Hello everyone x

Hi CheekyChops!

Welcome to MWO! You've come to the right place, so please don't be too nervous. We don't bite!

I've been here under a month and everyone has made me feel very welcome and with their help I am 26 days AF (Alcohol Free) now, so read the tools pages and what everyone has to say and please check back often.

All the best,

EW
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Hello everyone x

Welcome Cheeky! You have come to the right place. Stay close here in your first days - read, read, read and post your thoughts. It makes it so much easier. The people here are wonderful and caring. Good luck to you and it's nice to have you on board!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hello everyone x

Welcome Cheeky. If you are comfortable doing so, tell us a little about yourself, and your battle with alcohol. We are here to help you. You can do it.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hello everyone x

Hi there Cheeky and welcome! This site and its wise people are truly a blessing and great help. Please post to let us know how you are doing and feeling, j
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Hello everyone x

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you! I started here mid November and have 15 days in a row now! Better thank I've ever done! This site and its people are wonderful! So jump on the wagon with us! We have so much fun here!
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Hello everyone x

Welcome Cheeky!

I think most of us were frustrated when we got here, but that's what provided the impetus to start to change. You can find lots of success here!

Comment

Hello everyone x

Welcome Cheeky - here is a great place to get started:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

KG

Comment

Hello everyone x

Hi hunni and welcome! Please don't be nervous. We are all more or less in the same boat here and we support each other through the good and the bad. Can you tell us about yourself? I look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Hello everyone x

Hi Cheeky,
                    Welcome aboard!
                    Be strong-
                    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
                    X