Happy 2011 new joyrney's day 4 ..reporting in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't had time to check in since last week. We have a serious illness in the family and the business in is really jumping etc etc etc

I wanted to report that I did begin on Jan 1 and so far so good. I am having a little trouble sleeping..a lot of thrashing and very cold feet ?? I'm drinking water, and haven?t' even wanted a drink. I think it's the ritual that I miss. What do I do instead in the evenings? It was just so much easier to drink a bottle of wine take a simply sleep and go to bed..now I have to entertain myself.

Last night I watched football with my boyfriend, we actually laughed and had a great time, then I went home and thrashed in bed..the hypnosis?s is helping but I still have a ways to go I think. No nausea yet..

My boyfriend?s eldest (31 years) daughter has double pneumonia and is in the hospital in ICU, she isn't responding to treatment either. It's quite concerning. She is in Chicago and he's here, we've been on standby waiting to see if he should go...life is not easy is it. I vote get his butt on the next plane but I'm a mom what can I say..I'd be there in a heart beat!!!

So, I have a little anxiety I guess I can identify. I suppose that's normal..it's just kind of a lot. Anyway, I'm reaching out and appreciate this group.

Happy New Years all!

Issysgirl:waving:

Hi Issy! Congrats on day 4 - so sorry to hear about your boyfriend's daughter! Sending healing vibes her way. Very stressful - but you can handle it sober. You'll be surprised how strong you are! Good luck
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

WHOOOHOOOOO Nice one on day 4!! Keep it up!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Issy..I too had trouble sleeping the first week, but I sleep soundly now, never better. I did use melatonin if it got bad and still use occasionally. Also I use L-Glutamine and supplements. Congrats on day 4..
        AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

Working...
        X