Still here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here...

Reading posts that I so much identify with. I am trying so hard, and I am so scared...sometimes I think I may have a death wish because of all the harm alcohol has done to destroy my life.

Just wanted to check in. God Bless!

Still here...

Hi there Bon, and wishing you strength and patience. Are you AF?? Let us know what you are doing and feeling, take good care, j
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Still here...

Hey Bon - Glad you checked in, that death wish thinking applies to us all here until we get free from the grip of AL and think clearly again. The voice of addiction is a powerful force and can convince us of just about anything. The good news is that the authentic you is even more powerful and can take back control. Please stay positive, you can do this!!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Still here...

Hi Bon,
        Don't be scared - we are all here to help you. Keep reading the posts and posting your own experiences and never be afraid to ask for support when you need it. We're all in the same boat here and you don't have to feel alone. Thanks for checking in and I hope to read more from you soon.
        K x
        Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Still here...

Bon, you're just addicted - doesn't mean you want to die. Can't remember - have you ever tried any kind of rehab to get you started?

Sending you peace and strength:l

KG

Comment

Still here...

Hi bon, you are more than welcome to drop in , we are all the same here with the same problem, we can all relate to what your going through,keep on posting & getting to know us to get to know you, you are certainly not alone.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Still here...

Hi Bon, alcohol has done a lot of damage to all of our lives, you are not alone. Some of the damage can be turned around by living sober, so that is why we all fight the battle. Keep fighting, you can do it.
              Hill
              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Still here...

HI Bon, just keep checking in and reading and posting -- do anything you have to to stay away from the Alcohol and you will see life gets better.

Hang in there, we're rooting for you! :l

Comment

Still here...

Hey Bon - was wondering how you were. Nice to see you back. Addiction is scary sh*t. You are doing the right thing by reading and posting. This is a judgement free zone here and the people are great. I hope that you find the strength and start feeling better. A few days AF will make a world of difference - clearns out the cobwebs and makes it alot less bleak. It's no walk in the park, but it is doable. Please take care. We are here for you friend
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                  X