Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday January 10

Good morning all!

Have been away for awhile, but back to get on track. The holiday mode has been hard to get over at my house! Back on track today, no al. Best wishes to you all in reaching your daily goals!

ODAT Monday January 10

Back atcha Fancy! Hope you and all who follow have a beautiful healthy AL free day!
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ODAT Monday January 10

Hi FancyC and Wagoneer and all to come

I used to be a regular on this thread but drifted away. I'm back now and am on Day 8!!!
      But before anyone congratulates me I must confess that this status is purely down to having had flu all last week and simply being too ill to drink (imagine that )

Having accidently detoxed :H I think I should continue don't you? So today i will not drink.
      If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT Monday January 10

Hello All!

Hope everyone's having a fantastic AF day so far!

Blue -- I say it's great you got through the worst days without even having to really notice!! Keep up the good work!

Comment

ODAT Monday January 10

Always loved this thread! Babysteps we can be proud of
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

ODAT Monday January 10

Evening all well its day 8 and the start of week 2. Doin ok so far. Yeah the holidays seemed so long as we had a bank holiday weekend on the monday after so it was a bit hard getting back on track. Happy monday everyone.

Comment

ODAT Monday January 10

Snowed in here in Tennessee but staying sober Day 5!
              I ain't afraid of no ghost....

Comment

Working...
              X