Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday January 11

Good morning!

We are awaiting a snow storm here today, just actually started an hour ago. Hit the store last night, so prepared if it does get too bad. Putting a pot of soup in the crock for dinner so tonight I can relax. I took care of my errands last night. No al for me today. Best of wishes to you all in reaching your goals for today!

ODAT Tuesday January 11

We are expecting snow today too. I guess it is January. Have a relaxing AF day Fancy and enjoy your soup.
    Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

ODAT Tuesday January 11

Hi ODATERS!

No snow here! Looking at the TV reports of OZ and sending best wishes to any members caught up in the terrible flooding there. :l

Quiet day for me today, still not back to my usual self and now have sick son at home too! He's not that bad and am hoping he'll be well enough to go tomorrow.

But today I won't be drinking!
      If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday January 11

Hello ODAT crew! Happy Tuesday. Fancy - you are getting the snow that we will be getting in a few hours! Have to leave work early to go get my 11 year old at school before it gets too messy. Not looking forward to working from home tomorrow with three bored kids! Oh well. Hope everyone is well!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
        X