Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me make it through the weekend

Hi Mstall,

Sunday morning here and just checking in to see how you are, I hope you are in a good place and getting through the weekend safely, let us know :l

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Hi Dewdrop,

Thanks for thinking of me. I think the only thing that saved me last night was the hot yoga i did in the morning. Dinner was a slight disaster and we ended up waiting an extra 1 1/2 hours to eat.

But thankfully i was so thirsty that i was downing water bottles like no tomorrow and i was also exhausted. I got home later than i wanted to and just started bawling. I'm not sure why i got so emotional and i dont even know what i was crying about. But once i was done crying, i felt so much better and was able to sleep quite well for a change.

waking up this morning knowing that I made it through makes me feel so hopeful for the future. I am going to add hot yoga to my schedule for Saturday for as long as i can afford it.

I feel like i'm finally on my way. Thanks so much to everyone here!:h
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ACE!!! Well done Mstall - you did it
        K x
        Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

I love the hot yoga also. I find that if you drink a Gatorade or vitamin water or smart water, anything with electrolytes you don't feel quite so lightheaded or disconnected from you body for the rest of the day.
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Thanks for the tip! i'll try the vitamin water next Saturday!
            AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Working...
            X