Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday January 14

Good morning all!

I guess we finally made it to the end of the week. I have an extra shift on Saturday, so just one more day to the workweek. Monday is a holiday here, so I still have time for catching up on the household chores and sleeping in! Feeling good today. I didn't not quite make my weekly goal, but the week is not over yet. I just may pull it off after all. If not, I am pleased to be almost there. I was not feeling so strong at the beginning of this week. Thanks to MWO, I am feeling stronger as this week draws to a close. Best wishes to everyone in reaching their goals for today, and have a great weekend!

ODAT Friday January 14

Hello Fancy! Seems to be you and I keeping up this ODAT thread each day!

I'm glad to be at the end of this week, too and Holiday as well on Monday! I decided back in December when I slipped a few days that I'm focusing on the positives instead of the negatives, so if you're feeling stronger then that's great news!

Have a great day all!

Comment

ODAT Friday January 14

Fancy and ML - just dropping in to say hi. I've been posting on the mods thread and there is a daily thread there that I post on. Hope all is well with you both!

KG

Comment

ODAT Friday January 14

Day 14 on January 14. Fancy and Kundalini you are both doing so well. Congratulations!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
        X