Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 48 hour thread

Hi Ukblonde and every one here!!!:l

I'm here again after long period of silence.. I still struggle with AL problem but had shame to write again - i entered this site year ago...and learned a lot..but..

Today i start my Day 1 again!!!:upset::upset:
    Last month i have "interesting time-table" for al free days and with al days; unfortunately my biggest succsess was 5 AL free days - i have high determination, but in the evening of 5th day i get crazy in struggle between me and AL..Al won..At the moment.. So, than i drink for 3 - 4 days and start all process from 0..
    My plan for now is to reach "this magical Day 6" and i need support:l

I still have hope!!!:h
    The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
    /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

The 48 hour thread

Hi everyone! I just spotted this thread and I hope you don't mind me joining. I am on day 4, but the next 48 hours are crucial, what with it being the weekend. I have't had time to read the whole thread, but I think th 48 hours idea is a good one. I hope we all make it through the next 48! :new:

Comment

The 48 hour thread

I'm coming back. Just had another bad spell on alcohol-pops and baclofen, back to another low and hoping to pull out of it over the weekend.

Comment

The 48 hour thread

Hi UK,

I'm glad to see you coming back out of it, do you have plans in place to tackle it this time ie can you do something different or can you do more of the good things that supported you in your successful attempts before?

I'm planning on checking into the site over the weekend so will be around if your need support. Get through the next 48 hours and you are off to a great start - odat, one hour at a time or even one minute at a time if need be.

Dewdrop :h
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

The 48 hour thread

Hi everyone... On day 18 but am checking in on the 48 hour thread as am alone from tonight until Sunday night and it's going to be hard! Hope you all have a good weekend x

Comment

The 48 hour thread

Ukblonde;1054008 wrote: I'm coming back. Just had another bad spell on alcohol-pops and baclofen, back to another low and hoping to pull out of it over the weekend.
              Hope you are feeling better UKblonde, alcopops I never took to, too sweet and sickly. But hell, if I was stuck I'd probably drink them anyway. I'd probably drink anything if I am honest, even whisky, which I hate. Tonight I plan on drinking tea, tonic water with ice and lemon (no gin or vodka!) Another 48 hours, yes? Thanks again for starting this thread.

Comment

The 48 hour thread

I'm toasting you with a tall glass of iced lemon and elderberry sparking water

Dewdrop :h
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Working...
                X