nomore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nomore

:new: hi everyone.this is my 5th month sober,now its starting to get hard,with the holidays coming.scared.

nomore

:welcome:

Hi nomore:

5 months! Please hang in there. I can tell you that further down the road there are some great rewards.

Please tell us what things you have done so far. Are you doing the vitamins and supplements?

Are you exercising? Are you doing hypnosis CD's or meditation?

Are you taking time to take care of your sobriety and yourself?

Maybe you are having a stress crisis. Those are hard for me to get through sometimes, but even those are getting easier now.

I'll have a year next month, so I know where you are at I think.

Tell us a bit more, and we'll do everything we can to help you stay sober.

Be well.

Neil

Comment

nomore

Hey there nomore! Tell me what is bothering you about the holiday's, I mean other than not drinking. I have horrible in-laws that drink am to pm and aren't very nice to anyone. What should we do to help ourselves? I'm open to just about anything, except drinking the holiday away, which is what I've always done before.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

nomore

I agree, the Holidays can be hard with all of the festivities & different Family dynamics going on... I always seem to have an internal struggle all my own, of what's right for me. Maybe one of these years I'll get it figured out! I do know that this will be first Holiday with having MWO under my belt so I think that'll really help. I've had almost a year here, practicing moderating... in any case, I'm sure I'll do MUCH better than I have in years past!

I'm not nearly as apprehensive this year, as I have always been about the Holidays before though! That is a nice change. I'm sure that's because of this place...:thanks: :wd:

Hugs, Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X