Hi I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm new

Hey Nik I haven't read the responses you've received so I apologise if Im repeating others. Reading your post you can tell you've decided and the resolve is firm this time and because of that you will do it. So many times I've said to myself thats it! but haven't really been convinced in my heart, but its amazing when you are, what you can do! You can do it Welcome.
    sigpic
    Where ever you go, there you are

Comment

Hi I'm new

:welcome: Nik!

I am fairly new here myself and have found it to be such an uplifting experience that I visit here twice a day, once when I get up in the morning and once before going to bed. It helps keep me motivated at the start of the day to remain AF and it is kind of a reward at the end of my day to check in with everyone and celebrate yet another day AF. Today is day 10 for me. I also can't mod, so it AF for me completely. Thank you for joining us and for your post, it's great to have you onboard! Congrats on making today AF, afterall, it's the first day of the rest of your life!:goodjob:
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Hi I'm new

hi nik :new: too. I've just made it 48 hours and trying my hardest to get through this week sober. hey I'd be happy if you join me! I decided I could probably do 48 hours and here I am, you can do this

Comment

Hi I'm new

Hi Nik,
          DO IT, stick with it,make it your no. 1 priority. The first few days could be tough, but its SOOOOO worth it. You will feel the benefits in a short time. I have been trying my self to quit for a long time.
          I am now on DAY17 AF. I am feeling so much healthier,happier, enjoying amazing sleeps and waking every morning ready for the days challenges.
          Yes, I have cravings, but you CAN beat them. Do whatever it takes, explore this site, go for a walk, or a run, or any form of exercise. Trust me, it will be the best thing you have ever done.
          Best of luck
          Damo
          Still trying !!!
          AF 25th June2014

Comment

Hi I'm new

:welcome: Well done on deciding to take back your life! Be sure to make a plan! This might help https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...lan-41280.html and of course reading the MWO book.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi I'm new

Dear everyone. :l:l:l:l

Oh wow I am speechless at the amount of love and support you have given me. Thank you each and every one of you so much. I feel GREAT today and the real test will be this Saturday when I do my first gig (singing) sober
              I don't want to bother with moderating I want out altogether. I am filled with power now so I reckon that yes I'll do it.
              I am listening to a hypno Mp3 and reading some of the materials you all suggested
              I'm ready to have great skin, a clear head, no regrets, motivation, money, lose weight... I'm ready to take back my life. I feel already part of a great team that can support each other in their quests to become their best selves.

So here's some love and suport right back at ya :h:h
              xxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
              X