What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened?

Does anyone know why my thread got closed?
    Did I do something wrong?

Laura
    ~Laura

Insanity
    : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

What Happened?

Hi Laura and:welcome:

I wanted to reply to your earlier thread. You did absolutely nothing wrong - I suspect there is some technical thing going on. I'll check it out. Please don't think we're ignoring you. Back soon.

Tawny

Comment

What Happened?

Thanks Tawny!
      ~Laura

Insanity
      : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

What Happened?

Hi Laura-
        I just read your post and wanted to answer back - no idea what happened. Tawny is prob right - just a tech glitch. Just wanted to say :welcome: and yes I think we can all relate to your post. I am 43 and at 42 started to re-evaluate my life. My dad died of a heart attack at 42....I guess I figured since I was still here I may as well try to improve my life.
        This takes some time so don't get discouraged early on. I would suggest reading a lot - here and other places too.
        I started by just admitting where I was - how much and how often I was drinking - and realizing it was too much.
        I am now af 22 days- but it took several tries to get this far. But even with the tries I was better than not trying at all. And just to let you know - I feel so much better in so many ways. Anyway- glad you are here. This is a good place to be.

Lisa

Comment

What Happened?

Thanks Lisa!
          It sounds like you are on your way!
          You go girl!

Laura
          ~Laura

Insanity

Comment

Working...
          X