7 Day Tropical AF Cruise-Come Join Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention to all MWO members! Let's escape the winter blahs and celebrate our sobriety by embarking on a 7 day Booze Free Virtual Cruise to the tropics! I'll be your cruise director and supply you with a daily dose of scenery from paradise as we escape to the islands together, supporting one another in our AF journey. Pack your bags, throw on some sun-tan lotion, the boat's leaving today! Please post if you are getting onboard, the more the merrier! We've got a whole cruise ship to ourselves (see pic below, isn't she beautiful!)

Free tickets to all . This cruise will take us from 1/19 to 1/26, which means through the weekend to boot! Hop aboard this cruise and I promise it will add some sunshine to your day for the next 7 days. PS, if you aren't joining us on day one, you can hop aboard anytime during the week. Oh, and the cruise ship to board when you come to port is called: "SS MWO". By the way, all MWO members boarding are instantly upgraded to deluxe cabins with private outside balconies. (Being AF does have its benefits when traveling aboard the SS MWO!) What are you waiting for, let's go! :h Newbies and senior members and everyone is invited! See you onboard!:welcome:

Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

I would love a cruise right now. I'll take one of the deluxe cabins please.

Comment

Sounds GREAT count me in!

Thanks,
      Gilligan
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I would love to jump on board - where are our ports of call?

I'd like a chaise by the pool please with a large iced tea in a tropical glass with lots of lemons. Oh, and of course this must be delivered by a hot pool boy...........
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

universal;1044665 wrote: I would love to jump on board - where are our ports of call?

I'd like a chaise by the pool please with a large iced tea in a tropical glass with lots of lemons. Oh, and of course this must be delivered by a hot pool boy...........
          I'll have what Uni's having...lol

Comment

I love cruises - and I would like a Pina Colada without the AL please -- tastes better that way anyway.

Comment

ohhhhhhh did someone say hot pool boy....hmmm count me in. And bring over one of those ice cold AF lemon aids. I have never been on a cruise, can't wait!
              Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Im all packed!!
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

:welcome: ABOARD EVERYONE! The cruise departs tonight. I'll summon up the Pool Boy for a couple of Iced Teas with extra lemon for Universal and Bridgit and I'll join My Life in a virgin Pina Colada. And we'll get a lemonade for you Judestir! Then we can toast our departure while looking at this magnificent sunset:

Ports of Call Universal? Well, tomorrow is a fun, relaxing day at Sea where we can all chat and lounge around the pool on the top deck, lolligag in the hot tub, check out the spa, maybe do a workout (or not...lol), and check out the rest of this floating hotel...this ship has everything, except AL! Then it's off to the Caribbean islands...since we have total control of the SS MWO, let me know which ports you'd like to see first and we'll make sure to include them on the itinerary!

Oh, by the way, if you think the pool boy is cute, wait till you see the Swedish masseuse at the Spa! La Tee Da!

Looking forward to a fun, enlightening cruise with you all and if you haven't jumped on board yet, you can hop on anytime!
                  Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

Comment

Fun! I need a vacation from my vacation... and I'm liking the sound of the masseuse, and pool boy. I have the theme song of the love boat in my mind right now..

Comment

ahoy, I'm in
                      love the accomodation
                      XX
                      *Witchy*
                      Progress, not perfection!!!
                      A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Good Morning Cruisers! Isn't it wonderful to wake up with a clear head as we sail into day 2 of our 7 day AF cruise?! And I love our sunrise this morning:

Today is going to be a beautiful day, let's all take a deep breath and enjoy the view and all the good things life has to offer us today. Keep this sunrise in your mind as you go throughout the day and let it remind you of a positive beginning and the chance to make the day anything you want it to be. How are the other passengers doing? See you at the Spa...need to get my massage ASAP!

Comment

PS, Witchy, I was hoping you were going to jump onboard. I wanted to tell you that I watched the movie, The Secret, twice yesterday, once by myself and once with hubby, and I am so inspired. I am going to get the book next chance I get! I can see where it really can be life-changing and it couldn't have come at a better time for me, so I am grateful that you mentioned it in a post the other day...must have been a gift from the "universe".

Have a blessed day!

Comment

I'm up and loving the non-hangover and the beautiful sunrise off the deck in my cabin with my coffee. My massage is next - I think I'd like to stop at Grand Cayman today - do you think we can make that happen?
                            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

You betcha Universal! I have always wanted to check out Grand Cayman! Will go tell the cute Captain to steer in that direction! Enjoy your massage

Quick...look alongside the ship...we have some new finned friends along for the ride!:

Aren't they wonderful! I think this one is winking at us?!:

Hi Choice, welcome on board! I remember the theme from the Love Boat! I'm playing some steel drum CD's I got in Jamaica last year. And burning some coconut incense...it really sets the mood :H

See you later on deck Cruisers! Enjoy the day! Grand Cayman, here we come!

Comment

Working...
                              X