Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday January 19

Good morning!

Dragging my way through this Wednesday, hope you all are feeling better than I! I just can't seem to shake this cold. Having me some chicken and an extra vitamin c to help me kick it in the rear! Af day for me today. Best wishes to you all in reaching your daily goals!

Hi everyone!
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good Fancy hope you feel better soon.
    Day 2 for me today and am feeling ok so far but it's only 4pm.... Fingers crossed I get to bed time AF.
    x

Comment

Hey Fancy and Chelsea! Hope you're feeling better Fancy. Tis the season for...AAAAACHOOOOO! As I said before, my house is a giant petrie dish. One of us is always fighting something. Rest and take care of yourself!

Great job on day 2 Chelsea! You can do this. And it's already 4 pm your time, so just take it an hour at a time. Lots of lemon water and keep yourself occupied with other things - YOU CAN DO THIS!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

FancyC;1044562 wrote: Good morning!
        Best wishes to you all in reaching your daily goals!
        Thanks for reminding me that this is important, too. Goals, I mean.

Today I am joining you in being AF -- and I'm going to clean the vents in my home.

OK, one more -- and go out and buy pine sol to eventually mop!

Comment

chelsea;1044569 wrote: Hi everyone!
          Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good Fancy hope you feel better soon.
          Day 2 for me today and am feeling ok so far but it's only 4pm.... Fingers crossed I get to bed time AF.
          x
          Keep it up, Chelsea! If you make it through today, tomorrow will be that much better.

Comment

Thanks guys am off to make a huge glass of lemon water

Comment

Hello Guys!

Fancy, sorry to hear about your cold. No fun to be sick in the winter!!
              Chelsea, great job on 2 days! Lemon water is the best.
              Hello Wagon, Sona, good to hear you're both in good spirits today!

Comment

Working...
              X