And so it goes on.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming back here after a few months away and so many new people. I would like to wish everyone here huge successes in reaching their goals. This place is great for lifting you up when things have not gone as well as we may have hoped. The key is to keep visiting there will always be someone here to listen, not judge and offer help and advice.

I know I gained encouragement and was never judged when things did not go as planned. I have reduced my drinking a lot and intend to reduce it even further. Who knows maybe one day I will completely abstain.

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you.

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Hi QQ,

Good for you coming back! Stick around - this place rubs off on you

If your goal is to become a moderate drinker & you can do it then good for you.
    I'm one of those who decided after 30 AF days that moderation was just not in the cards for me, although that was my original intention. Turned out OK though, I'm happy with myself being a non-drinker & not missing it at all.

Wishing you the best!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

again and again

Quit Quitting;1046543 wrote: Coming back here after a few months away and so many new people. I would like to wish everyone here huge successes in reaching their goals. This place is great for lifting you up when things have not gone as well as we may have hoped. The key is to keep visiting there will always be someone here to listen, not judge and offer help and advice.

I know I gained encouragement and was never judged when things did not go as planned. I have reduced my drinking a lot and intend to reduce it even further. Who knows maybe one day I will completely abstain.

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you.

QQ
      hi Q Q,:welcome: back,that is an old saying in AA,the place is great but i really dn t want to be here,:upset:as life goes on, we all lern from our xperiences inlife,we can only walk into a wall so many times b4 we get it,doesnt mean you have to stop drinking,but for some ther eis no choice,but to die,your bak and that is great:goodjob:as your journey and understanding of alchoholism uravels,you like many of us will see wht the problem was or still is,i ve been doin this stop start thing for 41 years,some good results and some bad results,but i never stop learning,cause the day i do,i will go back to my dreadful life ,of not caring,and no one wants to be there,as you said,were here to listen,or comment,doesnt even cost anything,i wish you well again and werent for people like you returning,things could be a lot wose then they were years ago:thanks:gyco

Comment

Working...
      X