Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just glad i found this site,looks like there is a lot of good info here.Will post more as I get more familiar.:new:

Hello

Hello sparks, and welcome.
    This is a great place. So many good people and good experienced advice.
    Enjoy the ride

Comment

Hello

Hi sparks & welcome! Everyone's happy to share info... just ask away.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello

Glad you're here. Welcome! Jump in and you're one of us.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hello

Hello Sparks and welcome!
          Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Hello

:welcome: Sparks.

Love the Welsh dragon - my whole family is Welsh, only I had the audacity to be born in England. The parents still insist I'm 100% Welsh and can't believe i prefer football over rugby

Hope to read your story and your journey on the forum,
            K x
            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hello

Hello hunni and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
              I look forward from hearing about yourself!

Comment

Hello

Hi Sparks, and welcome. Read and write lots, there are many caring people here who can help you. When you get comfortable, tell us a little about your self, your drinking, your goals etc.
                Hill
                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hello

Kimberly,your still welsh luv that part I can forgive but as long as you don't cheer the English on lol.
                  I think my 15 year Rugby career helped get me into this mess will post more about the whole story.
                  What is the right place to post ?

Best Sparks

Thanks to all the Hellos and kind words from all

Comment

Hello

Haha Sparks - yes my dad gets really riled at me for cheering on the English!

You can post anywhere on this forum, but a lot of newcomers like to post on the 'Newbies Nest' thread to get themselves started. But just explore the forum in your own time and start your own threads if you want to ask questions.

As Hillside said, if you can give us more info about you and what your goals are, the more we can help.

Stick around Boyo (haha, that really annoys my dad as well, Welsh sterotypes - he INSISTS that NO-ONE in Wales ever says 'Boyo'!)

K x
                    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hello

Hey Sparks! Welcome! This place is a hoot and helpful too. Never could have gotten sober without my friends. Looking forward to getting to know you. Take good care
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                      X