Nightmare!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare!!!

So here I am again!! Drunk, pissed, 3 sheets to the wind.... whatever. I don't want this anymore!! I want my life back...
    The thing is I don't know how to live without booze, it defines me! How do I cope without it???

Nightmare!!!

Stay Strong

:welcome: Back

Sorry to hear you are struggling and just wanted to post you a quick message to let you know that you are not alone. Stay Strong and keep posting, there are lots of people here that can give you lots of great advice and support. Try to come up with a plan on how you want to deal with this and make a list of the things that you like to do when you not going to be drinking.

Trust me, you can DEFINITELY live your life without alcohol.....it's hard at first and it's a life's journey but trust me that the benefits are so worth it. Best of luck and please keep us posted of your progress

Lots of hugs :l
    Janet
    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Nightmare!!!

Been there and am still there, sadly. Don't stop trying. PM me if you want to talk. Best wishes and be safe.

Comment

Nightmare!!!

Been there too and still trying too, you can do it, I too find it difficult to imagine my life without alcohol but if you read through these forums you will find many success stories and they are truly inspiring
        Taking it ODAT

Comment

Nightmare!!!

I think you just need to pick yourself up and try try try again!! Research...read, and ask questions. And don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it (Dr. etc...). Learn what your triggers are and what you can do to get through them. Learn about the medications that might help you succeed. And know that it does get easier over time and that there is a wonderful life waiting for you on the other side.

I can't believe how much I have learned in just a couple of months from this web site. I am starting to understand that there may be life with out drinking. And I am starting to understand where my drinking habbits were going.

You can do this, you truely can, but you have to work at it and it has to be a priority. Understand your demon so you can conquer it. We are all on you side.

You have the power and you are in control........you just have to take it.
          Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Nightmare!!!

Hi True,

I struggle with alcohol too. But I do know the alcohol is a lie. If you want to get really deep, I even believe its the devil in liquid form who wants to rob of us our true happiness and take our soul.

Keep trying to free yourself from its grip. Dont give up, you have it in you, we all do. If you truly want to break free, you will find your way.
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X