I made it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it!!!

I know it is a small step but I actually made it through my first 24 hours totally al free in a year. I have bac and topa but have not decided which to use. I am so happy this am. I just stayed very busy last night and so full of water I could not drink anything elese. Pray for day 2 to be under way.
    Thanks to all you gave advice yesterday and I really appreciated the PM's. makes me feel like I really have a support system.
    when
    AL Free since Jan. 28 2011

I made it!!!

Congrats!! that was no small step, but your first big step of many! Hang onto those good feelings and let them carry you through the weekend. :goodjob:
    AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

I made it!!!

Congrats!! It's a HUMONGOUS step! You must be so proud. I once described my first 24 AF hours as a small drop in the ocean but I see now that it was actuelly a huge boulder. It showed me that I could do it..and you can! x
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

I made it!!!

:goodjob: Now stay as dedicated as you are today & you will continue to succeed
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I made it!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh more butt pats coming your way. Just do more of the same today!!
          Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

I made it!!!

Keep going When! I am on day 3 and let's make 5!
            :goodjob:
            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

I made it!!!

Hi When.

Im struggling right along side of you, we can do this.

In my past experience, once you get to the one week mark, things get so much easier. The trick is to get to that one week mark.

You (me) can do it. Im pulling for you!!
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I made it!!!

Hi When,

Congratulations on that first AF day in a year that is amazing.
                I am on day 6 AF after 8 months and that was a real struggle so to stop after a year is a major achievement :goodjob:
                Keep up the good work
                Love Flo x
                Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

I made it!!!

Well done!! In AA, you earned a chip!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I made it!!!

Thanks so much everyone, It is 11:30 pm and I am going to bed. I stayed so busy all day and my 13 year old was at a friends and my boy friend out of town so I cleaned and worked out and am so happy to say going to sleep on night two AF AGAIN
                    Thanksfor everyones enthusiasm.
                    When

Comment

I made it!!!

Whenwilichange - sounds like you've started the change already - good on you girl! Now when you wake up put that same determination into your head for today - just today, don't worry about tomorrow - every day sober builds a strength in us that you won't believe you could ever have:goodjob:
                      Molly
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I made it!!!

Well done xxx you done great!

Comment

I made it!!!

thanks Ladies,
                          Day 3- third time is a charm...I have L-glut and I have been taking a liquid neutra ceutical that has so much in it as well as 6 patents to repair your DNA, reverse the aging from the inside out. It has plenty of Niacin in it as well and taste good. One ounce in the am and the same in pm and does make you sleep like a baby. I have also lost 3 pounds, probably AL bloating. I am so happy and feel on top of the world. Off to keep my self busy. It should be good tomorrow to be at the office and not have to keep so busy around the house.
                          Thanks my new found friends!!!

Comment

I made it!!!

WWIC - you are doing awesome! Keeping busy is the key and weekends are always hardest for me. Like Molly said - just concentrate on today and before you know it, the days will start adding up!

:goodjob:
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

I made it!!!

Thanks Jolie,
                              I love your signature, I have it hanging 3 different places in my house. I hope my excitement continues to carry me.

Comment

Working...
                              X