Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so its time

hi to all my friends on here.

well i did my af for 30 days then came xmas etc etc n numerous bdays n gatherings etc, so i modded,.

well here i am, wifes bday out way, not in bad way but alchohol wise....

so all collective festivities over, now will start again.

need to mod sig, bear with me, but af sooooo good, sleep, money saved, sex life, well being...... i could go on....

so finishing tonight n doing it again, wont say never, but will do 30 days plus 4 sure!

talk to ya all tomorrow, hope its as easy as last time!
    AF 3-3-11
    1 FEB 2011 new crusade (failed)
    Stopped AL 17 November 2010 did 30 days
    NF since 1992

ok so its time

Good to see you back Ronker
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

ok so its time

Bets of luck to you Ronker!!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ok so its time

Hi madmans n wagoneer....

well like i said, now all the festivities n stuff out way its time, so today is day1, sig altered to reflect this.

Had a bit of a binge last night, n feel pretty crap today but that was done on purpose, for 2 reasons really, to clear out the remaining booze stock, and feeling bad today will give me the desire to discontinue.

Last nights tally, 7 beers, shared bottle of wine, then on own, remainder of a cask of red, (about 5 glasses) then a can of bourbon n coke!

But its a new day n I know how good it was before, so here we go, I have my stock of AF wine for with dinners.
        AF 3-3-11
        1 FEB 2011 new crusade (failed)
        Stopped AL 17 November 2010 did 30 days
        NF since 1992

Comment

Working...
        X