Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

february fast join me

OK I stuffed up twice
    Now I have a social excuse to not drink. I can say I'm doing February Fast to raise money And no more has to be said.
    I'm gonna do it this time. because I have a brand new relationship at stake here, and I have already almost wrecked it due to being drunk and deciding to end it.
    Thank God, I was able to save it.
    Who will join me?
    I'm quitting to keep the love I deserve. The absence of love created the hole that I filled with booze in the first place.
    stupid vicious circles
    :l:h

february fast join me

Good Luck Nik,

Give it your all !
    I am 29 days AF, I wont lie, it can be tough at times and I still have cravings. But the advantages of being AF are so much outweighing the cravings.
    Each day I am feeling stronger,healthier,happier.
    I recommend logging on here every day.
    Be ready for the cravings, remember, thats all they are...THEY DO GO...
    I realise its early days for me but I honestly beleive now I can beat this, and so can you !!
    All the best
    Damo
    Still trying !!!
    AF 25th June2014

Comment

february fast join me

I'm with you Nik.
      Fasting through February, with a good excuse not to drink at the work conference I have to attend next week. I did quite well from mid-January, although I did share a bottle of wine with a friend last night so starting AF days afresh. I don't feel too bad, as I didn't go out and buy another to drink on my own after she'd gone. I'm not thinking too far ahead yet - the end of February will do for now - but I'd like to give it away altogether.

Comment

february fast join me

Count me in for a sauce free February.
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

february fast join me

Count me in too
          Taking it ODAT

Comment

february fast join me

I'll join you Nik... Give love a go i say
            One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

february fast join me

yay.
              here we all are
              let's do this thing.
              sending lots of love and strength to all of you

Comment

Working...
              X