Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying Through February AF. . . who's in?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Chill! That sounds like so much fun! I want to go to Dublin! I know y'all will take alot of pics so we can live vicariously!
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

3 days to go, anyone still out there? Time to bring it home!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

I'm only 3 days AF, but I'm ready for March Madness!!! I have circled the 30 day mark on the calendar so that every day I tick off a day I am closer to the 30 day AF mark.
        Began AF journey AGAIN 02/24/2011

Comment

Woohoo. End of the month tomorrow. Well, depending on what side of the world you're on.
          Well done to those who made it. Feeling good.
          Well done to those who tried and failed. Get back up there and join in for March if you feel led.

Comment

Hope I'm not a persona non grata?!! Have loved this thread right through all the months and I'm sorry if I caused friction. I miss posting here and would love to come back in March if y'all will have me?? The successes that have eminated(spl) from here have been fantastic, and the failures (including my own) are documented and learnt from which really is a huge part of the battle IMHO!
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hiya Everyone! Day one for me again . So really looking forward to daily posting in March and back to being AF instead of thinking I could moderate! Hi Molly!
              SJ
              :lilangel:

Comment

Spinning J I honestly know how you feel. I get to week 3 A/F then bam I jump off the wagon without a parachute. Determined now to get bto grips with this disease and looking forward to march being A/F

DD:sorry:

Comment

Yes DD AF March here we come! I just struggle getting through day one cos I feel very agitated and stressed . I can't wait to get it out of my system!

Comment

I don't think that I will ever get this disease out of my system. I have just reiterated to myself that I am an alcoholic, accept that, and I am on my way to being sober again oh and plenty of water today to rehydrate my system DD

Comment

Yes lots of water

Comment

Welcome back Molly,

Life with no friction is boring, time to liven things up a bit!
                        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Thanks Jenny and Allswell. DD, we've all been through the merry go round of stop start - it is hard but one day the penny drops and it just feels right! Sorry the moderating didn't work out Jenny - I truly would love to have been able to do that too but all I need is a sniff and I'm off - took a while to accept that, and whereas I'll never be arrogant again and say 'I'll never drink again', as DG says -one thing's for sure - I won't drink today! I can do no better than that!
                          Molly
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

hay kids
                            welcom back Molly, missed you while you were gone.
                            happy last day of th month peeps
                            looking forward to March, i am determined to start on teh 1st, cause the last 2 monthsi havent managed to start on the 1st & i want to get a complete month AF.
                            anyway, just having breakfast have a 7am start today, 2 more days to go & my 14 days in a row are over, looking forward to a huge sleepin on thursday.
                            catch ya later
                            *Witchy*
                            Progress, not perfection!!!
                            A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Good luck to all the new starters.

DD, "never" is a long time. :l
                              If you stick around here long enough you will see how lives can change in a short time. I'm not sure what makes the difference between success and failure, but like Molly says at some stage it just clicks. Most of us have to fail quite a few times before it clicks. While counting days is sort of important at the beginning, I'm also inclined to think that it can be discouraging when you don't make your target and end up back at Day 1. Try to see each day, or occasion where you don't drink as a small victory. By the way, I see you live in my old part of the world. I spent the first 7 years of my life down the road from you in West Chinnock, near Crewkerne.

Last day of February here in NZ, and I have the day off. :happy:

Comment

Great to see everyone checking back in for the end of the month, and I'm really glad to see ya back Molly you've been missed We can achieve so much imore in a group supporting each other than struggling individually. Lets make March a great AF month.

Dewdrop :h
                                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Working...
                                X