Change has 30 days AF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change has 30 days AF!

Well, folks... i've done it. Thanks to some members here during my weak moments starting out. Had a real craving for al today, had to really fight it.

In general, i've been feeling really good, but today for some reason, i woke up as if i was hungover, almost no point not drinking last night really! But, i'm sure i'll feel back to my old self tomorrow. Not sure why i awoke feeling shitty, stressed out at work, maybe that's why.

Anyway, i'm sure tomorrow will be a better day. Had a strange realisation today, that every day is unique and filled with it's own unique emotions. The trick is to ride them like a train!

Good luck everyone
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Change has 30 days AF!

well done change what a fantastic achievement! As for feeling shitty today, I think we might feel shitty through AL for so long we forget what 'normal' feeling shitty is, if that makes sense!

Well done again, stay strong! :goodjob:

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Awesome change! Here's to the next 30!!! X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Hi Change, congratulations on your 30 days, you should really be proud of yourself. Keep adding those days together!
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Change - :goodjob: on 30 days! Just celebrated my first 30 as well. Feeling good??? I know sometimes the urges are tough but don't you feel just a little darn proud of yourself when they pass and you know you've won! Keep up the good work!!!

Vintage Girl - there's wisdom to your words - shitty without AL is definitely different than shitty w/AL
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Congratulations Change! :goodjob:

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments. Debated as to whether to post it or not, then realised, i'd love to share it with people who actually care and some of whom have been there. Nobody knows in my real life, but lately i've been saying "i haven't drank for ages", when the topic of alc comes up. Love it :devil:. , lol.
              One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Big Congrats Change!! 30 days is marvelous!
                AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Congrats on 30 days Change. Big patts of the back.
                  Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Change has 30 days AF!

Well done change on your 30 days :goodjob: :goodjob:
                    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Working...
                    X