Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday February 3

Good morning all

Normal morning starting out here. Has been a different week with the weather, child home from school. Feels like it could be a great day! I am working on a plan for tonight, no stopping to re-up supply, stir fry for dinner, and bathroon that still needs some tlc. That should keep me busy until time to call it a day. Best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for the day!

ODAT Thursday February 3

Fancy - sounds like your day has been well-thought out. Keeping busy is the trick. You getting this massive blizzard that I keep hearing about here on the east coast?

Hope you have a great AF evening!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

ODAT Thursday February 3

Hi Jolie

Back here for a quick check in before dinner. Not too much blizzard here, but we had a full day of freezing rain which left many without power. We are lucky, our power stayed on, and we are all warm. Ice is gone now, just cold!! How about your area?

Well, hope that you too have a great af evening!

Comment

ODAT Thursday February 3

Haven't popped in for awhile. Hope your weekend goes well Fancy and hello Jolie.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
        X