No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi starting dettox soon

Hi sharn welcome to mwo, you have taken a giant step in your battle against this monster,read as many posts as you can,post your thoughts and feelings and remember you are not alone in this ,we have all been/are there, give yourself a chance and hope you stick around. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

:welcome: Sharn

Glad you found us! Check out https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html where you will find some brilliant tips on starting out and dealing with withdrawals and cravings. Wishing you much strength and hope you stick around, there are an amazing bunch of people here who can help you.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

HI Sharn, and welcome. Read and write lots here, there are many caring and kind people who can help. When you are ready, tell us a little more about yourself, and how things are going. You can do it.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Welcome Sharn! Read read read and post often. This is a wonderful supportive place to be. You will find it incredibly helpful and the people are amazing. Great luck to you!
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi, welcome xx

Comment

How's it going, Sharn?
              AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Working...
              X