Hi I am back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am back

Hi I am back to start again, I did 113 days straight last year between april and sept, then I started having a drink or two and it just escalated from there.I did have 129 days out of 146 days but then had more days with drinks than without so I quit counting and eventually I was back having drinks every night. Now I am 10 days AF, and came back on because I miss the support that I had here. Summer

Hi I am back

Hey Summergirl, welcome back. Nice work on the 10 days, and on the 113 streak last year. What are your goals for this year? Let us know, so we can be here for you. Keep up the great work,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi I am back

Hey Summer You can do this. We are here for you!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi I am back

Hi Summer,

Sounds very similar to my story, had a great time AF notching up those numbers, then I caved and soon was in negative equity and before I knew it I was in a hugh 8 month drinks fest :upset:
        I am on day 13 all over again so welcome back and lets get this party started lol.
        Love Flo x
        Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Hi I am back

Hi summer girl,

Welcome back, you already know this is a good place
          Congrats on your 10 AF days, you have a great start going!

Don't forget about the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html. Revise your plan & be prepared to quiet the mind chatter when it starts again - it most likely will.

Flossie, congrats on your 13 AF days as well

Together we can do this!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi I am back

Thanks for the support

Hi: Thanks everyone for your kind words It is so helpful to know some one else feels the same way I do. I read alot on here but do not always post as most things that I have to say someone else has already said. It is good to be back.:l Summer

Comment

Hi I am back

Great to see you SummerGirl, I remember you last year. Good on you getting back on the horse - like Lav says - the chatter will be there for a while. I think you can feel quite restless for a while after a relapse, but again it is just time and distance from the booze and you'll be back on track, hang around and don't worry if someone else has said what you were going to say - I spend my life repeating myself - used to think it was the booze
              Molly
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hi I am back

The chatter seems worse this time

Hi Molly: You are right I am irritable, since I have stopped AL again my partner seems to be drinking alot more which is annoying as well. I do not say anything as this is my journey not his but sometimes its hard,but I read on one of the posts "choose your hard" made alot of sense to me as when I drink I have alot of guilt and hate my self. Thanks again for the kind words. Summer:l

Comment

Working...
                X