Day 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1.

Good morning everyone. Today is day 1 for me! I'm really happy to be awake this morning without a headache......I had my last 2 glasses of wine last night and oddly didn't enjoy them )) So today is day 1!! I'm taking back my life today!

Day 1.

Hello Lindsay. Today is my first day too. I am taking Naltrexone and are quite nervous in case of withdrawal symptoms. Can anyone reassure me re this aspect.
    kaza
    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Day 1.

Hi guys just finishing my first day 2 off AL in - too long. Actually remembering kissing my kids goodnight is a bonus. And from what I do remember about the old me my kids are staying in the same room as me for the 2nd night running. Now that makes it really worthwhile. Hang in for each day and stay sane.

Comment

Day 1.

Welcome guys!

This is a great site with lots of great information. Have a great day!

Comment

Day 1.

Hi Lindsey how you doing so far? Sorry I haven't been on earlier was busy with DH and DS, I will start us a buddy thread in this forum

I have had a couple of pangs so far but nothing major, just off to get DS bathed in a minute
          Taking it ODAT

Comment

Working...
          X