X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did my life go??

:upset:

Where did my life go??

Well at least you are here now so tell us about yourself and maybe you can start to get your life back after finding encouragement and understanding here at MWO. You will find the gang here has a lot in common with you if you are trying to curb your drinking. Trust us.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Where did my life go??

You can get it back - lots of people here have.

Sending you support and strength,

KG

Comment

Where did my life go??

Thank you for your kind posts, I am just tired of existing, I need to live again but I have forgotten how.... anyway less of my droaning, I am lucky to have the life I have and i know that I just get so fed up sometimes.... so lonely

Comment

Where did my life go??

Stick around, and be a little less lonely... :l...we've all been where you are.

Comment

Where did my life go??

Keep coming here and you will get it back. :welcome:

Comment

Where did my life go??

Starting to find it here is a good step. Many of us lost ours too, but in time found it, dusted it down and tried living again.

It's difficult to be lonely here with so many people to offer you support and encourement.

:welcome:
              I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Where did my life go??

pffff,
                Please tell us more. I think we all get fed up with things.
                Shen
                AF Since January 02, 2011

Everything's nice when you're covered with ice, then you open your eyes and it's one big lie.
                ? Walter Lure, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers

Comment

Where did my life go??

Hi pffffff!

Welcome to MWO, glad you found us
                  I think it's safe to say just about all of us felt that way when we first arrived. I know for sure I did. But the best advice I received was to forget the past & just move on. Pull all of your energy into forward motion.

Read the MWO book if you haven't already. You can download it right from the Health store here. Then arm yourself with a good plan. Look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for lots of good ideas.

You have nothing to lose & so much to gain by taking control of your life again.
                  You won't be sorry, i promise

Lav

PS: be sure to visit the Newbies Nest thread for more support!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Where did my life go??

Hey Pfff, I hope that you are feeling a little better today. Welcome. When you are ready, tell us more about yourself. Does alcohol have power over you. Read and write lots, there are many caring people here who can help.
                    Hill
                    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Where did my life go??

Welcome Pfff...I am sure if you ddin't drink yesterday you are already feeling better. You will be amazed at the wonderful feeling of happiness you will experience when you don't drink.

Have a great day and I hope you're feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                      X