2 1/2 weeks AF after I had a Seizure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife was ready to kill me so I said I would quit for the ump tine time that first night I had an alcohol induced seizure I stopped breathing turned blue and when I came too I was looking up at four Fire Men, they were very nice too me. They gave me O2 and checked me out and told me I could have died from an alcohol induced seizure. So I did a lot of soul searching that night and decided I was not going to leave my loving wife with a pile of crap and a dead husband to deal with. So Ive quit for good with my own power within. Ive been around people drinking and I have no desire to drink, I feel great better than I have in years.

May your God or your power be with you, its never too late to save your self

Thanks RM

Rmoniz Hi & welcome i suffered from them seizures and got at least four of them,never realized what they were until later,i also quit with mostly the power within but did get helped along with AA and of course coming here and posting and reading daily,its nice to be around people who are going through what were going through, you can do this give yourself a chance and hope to see you around the boards.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

That's scary rmoniz. Did you see a doctor after the seizure and are you on any medication?
      All power to you for managing to stop. I hope there are tools on here that ease the way for you too.

Comment

Working...
      X