Confused by definitions of problem drinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do read Viz but still don't get it! I only buy it every now and then.

Maybe I should have gone out tonight - I think I have done myself more mental damage staying in and watching I Heart Huckabees and Napoleon Dynamite than any amount of alcohol could have done!

Comment

Well I'm in the danger zone again, like last saturday - went out last night and want to go straight to the pub now, but this is exactly what I don't want, if you know what I mean. I think I've established my goal though - to go out without going out again the next day, it's a start - I'll try to be determined and fight off the cravings today, at least until the evening..

Comment

Ok, time to open the box I received from MWO...

Comment

Owly, lucky boy... you get to open your Christmas present early!!
          Olly

Comment

Jeez, the day is split into six for the supplement schedule - I don't know when I'll get up or go to bed or when I eat, sometimes I don't eat at all! I'll just have to find my own way with these tablets I suppose.

Doctor tomorrow,

Personal trainer tuesday,

Looking away from alcohol, and only out twice this week, and went to pub today and didn't drink

Knowing you guys are here is making me more conscious of my drinking, your support really helps thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X