My first Sober weekend away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant, really delighted you didnt drink.
    Keep it up, this has made my night.

Enjoy the rest of your break
    Still trying !!!
    AF 25th June2014

Comment

Day 20

Final night of the three days away - not drank so Day 21 tomorrow (wife's birthday) so fingers crossed it will be easier going onwards now I have succeeded getting 3 weeks under my belt despite during those three weeks having major stress at work, depression kicking in causing aggro at home, three days away, a night out with friends in the pub and going the football match twice. If I can do all that and stay AF then I reckon I can start to be optimistic. Depression still here though, and I am off to see GP next week. Anyone know any good online resources for helping battle depression?
      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Congratulations Softy on getting through your first holiday AF, and 3 weeks tomorrow also, thats brilliant.
        Sorry, I cant help you with the depression, but I guess seeing your GP is a step in the right direction.
        I was listening to a radio talk show recently and there was an expert on it, and alcohol plays a huge part in many peoples depression. So I am sure staying off the booze will help overcome this.

Hope all goes well for you, and you/we continue to overcome this problem with the booxe.

All the Best
        Damo
        Still trying !!!
        AF 25th June2014

Comment

Working...
        X