Back again - 2nd time around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. It's hard to believe I haven't been here since 1st November 2010, but here I am back again... Sheepishly.

Edit: Oops, that was 11th January... US Date format, LOL.

Bzz.

Welcome back Bzz!

What's you plan?
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Lavande!

For now, I'm just taking it one day at a time. I have the MWO book and I started reading it, but I'm not yet far enough into it to have any real plans.

Bzz.

Comment

Welcome back Bzzzzzzzz!
        Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Thanks very much Judestir!

Hopefully I'll be able to stick around for a bit longer this time.

Comment

It just gets easier Buzzzz. Six weeks for me today. Six more weeks to go, then I will see how I feel. Do you have a plan or a goal?

Comment

Well done Judestir! What road are you taking?

For me, no goal at the moment. Just trying to get some quit days under my belt for now. I'm nearing the end of day one... and feeling fine

Comment

I'm not sure what I am going to do when I get to twelve weeks. I keep see sawing back and forth between moderation and being AF. If I do try moderation, it will be with a new found respect (maybe wrong choice of word) for alcohol and what it can do to peoples lives, or to my life. I have learned so much in the past couple of month. Makes me wonder if I even need it in my life. It is happy hour here and I have not even thought about a glass of wine.

I'm glad your day one is going well. You had quite a few days strung together last time didn't ya? Why not try and beat your old record by a week and then take inventory and see how you feel. You may feel so good you will never look back.

Comment

Judestir, Before you make up your mind, may I suggest you read "Stinking Thinking" in the Just Starting Out section this morning. Certainly helps to put things in perspective. Just a thought.

Comment

Judestir, I made it for one week AF last time around, and then went right back to my old ways. Now I'm trying one day at a time and cannot really commit to more than that for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X