Just trying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just trying

I am just trying to figure out how all the bells and whistles work on this website:new
    I have donwloaded the book and read , and today I will go and spend tuns of money on supplements,
    hope it will help!!

Just trying

Hi Magdalana,

Wow I`m so pleased you have joined us, I am really happy that we were able to talk on chat last night so feel as if I know you already lol.
    You have come to the right place for sensible advice in this mammoth task of giving up the dreaded beast of AL.
    I wish you well and look forward to seeing lots of posts from you on here :welcome:

Luv Flossie xx
    Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Just trying

Hi Magdalana, welcome to MWO. Read, read, read and just jump in and post where ever you feel comfortable, you will be made feel welcome everywhere, for we are all on the same road, all be it at different places on our journey. You have made a great start.
      Keep safe
      KTAB
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Just trying

magdalana :welcome:

It does take some getting used to but I guarantee you will not find a better group of people from all over the world who are here to support you. Bet you'll find someone with a very similar story to yours. If you are comfortable, there is a thread out there just for that - telling your story. Totally your choice. Hope you will stick around and get to know us!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Just trying

You are in good hands with the folks here. Keep reading and posting. It definitely helps.:welcome:
          Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Just trying

Hi Magdalana,

Welcome to MWO, a real life saver for me

Great that you've read the MWO book. Now take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for some good ideas to help you make your plan.

Feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support.
            Best wishes on your journey!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Just trying

Just wanted to add my welcome to you magdalena, great to have you here :welcome:

Comment

Just trying

:welcome: Magdalena! I too started off by reading the book and then ordering the Starter Kit. It seemed expensive at the time, but I have saved enough money on AL to buy my own island. And being free of the ball and chain is priceless!

Wishing you well...

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Just trying

Hi Magdalena, I am glad you are getting to know your way around. Read and write lots, there are many here who can help. When you are ready, let us know more about your situation, your goals, and how you are doing. Hang in there,
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                  X