Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a week!!

Hallo guys,
    Since I've become an active member of this forum I feel great.This week was productive and great no hangovers I'm concentrating on my work.I have just had a meeting,and that sense of belonging was there, I liked it.

Tommorrow is Friday and pay day,I hope that I'll be able to resist anything negative.
    Thumps up for everyone that encourage me,and thanks for the messages.
    :l

What a week!!

Me too

Hi usie: Great job,it feels so good to wake up and not be hung over. You say it is friday pay day, why don't you take the money that you would have spent on AL and treat your self to something nice you deserve it,:goodjob:

Comment

What a week!!

Hi Ouisie, great work so far, keep it up. Certainly the routine of Friday, and weekends, is related to drinking. It takes time to break the pattern and the habits. For me it took about 6 months. Early on, the urges may come really strong. Surf them like waves - they will pass. Put that money in the bank!

Summer girl, good work for you too. How many days sober? What are your goals?
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

What a week!!

Hi ousie,

Congrats on your successful week

Make a good strong plan for the weekend to keep yourself out of trouble.
        Go to the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html if you need ideas

Keep going!!!!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X