Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I've gone too far this time

Hi Ronker,

I'm still here, Day 24 0r 5 AF for me, I forget. I am just taking it ODAT.

Ozigal, where abouts in Oz are you from? Our place back home is in Sydney, hope to be spending christmas there this year, we miss it. We live in Dubai at the minute.

Comment

Hiya Ronker, how are you feeling? Good to see you posting again, let us know how you are getting on

Comment

Ozigal;1078831 wrote: Hey Ronker, you don't know me as I am a newbie, so nice to meet you! I was just wondering are you still AF, and did your eyes clear up? I have been following your story and as a fellow Aussie, I am very proud of you!! (Hope I am not being too nosy, if so ignore!!)

Ozi
        Not nosey at all, good to hear from you.

Still soldiering on, yes eyes cleared up, taking a whole lotta stuff from the book MWO, eg kudzo, vit b, magnesium, etc i got it all b4 then didnt quite make it.

hoo roo
        AF 3-3-11
        1 FEB 2011 new crusade (failed)
        Stopped AL 17 November 2010 did 30 days
        NF since 1992

Comment

Ozigal;1078831 wrote: Hey Ronker, you don't know me as I am a newbie, so nice to meet you! I was just wondering are you still AF, and did your eyes clear up? I have been following your story and as a fellow Aussie, I am very proud of you!! (Hope I am not being too nosy, if so ignore!!)

Ozi
          sent you pm too
          AF 3-3-11
          NF since 1992

Comment

Got the PM thanks Ronker. Will reply shortly. Glad to hear the eyes have cleared up.

Louie, well done on your 25 days, excellent work. Not Sydney but NSW. Wow, Dubai sounds interesting, how long have you been there?

How do you post quotes?

Comment

Ozigal;1079710 wrote: Got the PM thanks Ronker. Will reply shortly. Glad to hear the eyes have cleared up.

Louie, well done on your 25 days, excellent work. Not Sydney but NSW. Wow, Dubai sounds interesting, how long have you been there?

How do you post quotes?
              hi ozigal.... you click on the quote icon in bottom right of the post you wanna quote
              AF 3-3-11
              NF since 1992

Comment

Ronker;1079712 wrote: hi ozigal.... you click on the quote icon in bottom right of the post you wanna quote
                and then just delete the bits you don't want?

Comment

Hey Ronker,

Hope you are doing well! I have some days where i could murder a glass/ bottle or two of wine, but I am a stubborn large lass!!!

Ozigal, been here six months, moved here for DH work, actuallu like it here, but miss Oz heaps, and all our friends. Ah well, this is an adventure and i intend to enjoy it if my health holds up.......

Comment

Hello all,

Well still limping along, had a couple of misdemeanors and ended up drinking, but i have managed to curtail it to LITERALLY a few LIGHT (most most unusual for me) beers.

Had a few rather stressful and emotional issues to deal with, not entirely an excuse i know.

For me to drink 3 light beers is quite amazing, considering normally in excess of 6 full strength and thats just the entree!

Guess i need to mod my sig now, since i failed again.

Still not wanting to drink, but when the situation arises, and I relapse, I'm getting by on light beers at 2.5% and a max of 3, which may not even be acceptable considering my previous abuse, but thats how it is.

Louie spent a long time in Dubai during Gulf war, used to go to the Highland Lodge club
                    AF 3-3-11
                    NF since 1992

Comment

Hi Ronker,

I think you should take the failed out and put in attempted instead. No need to slog the dog.

AF5 here, I keep on quitting. Don't quit quitting, that's the secret. And L-glutamine in large amounts and baclofen in small amounts - these are helping me. Plus not having it in the house, BIG help.

Hope you forgive yourself and try again.

Bless your soul and liver! :l (All our souls and livers!)

Comment

Strill here, still drinking tho.... BUT

have reduced to about 3 LIGHT beers

So dont know if this is still going to have health issues............

how you doin ozigirl?
                        AF 3-3-11
                        NF since 1992

Comment

Working...
                        X