Thanks for being here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for being here

:new: Been searching the web for support; too embarrassed to let friends and family know...although I'm sure they suspect. If AF means al-free, I'm AF since March 1, 2011. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this journey. It is so-o-o helpful to read your stories and insights. This is going to take a conscious, daily effort but I'm so ready. I think I'm so smart, but I've behaved so contrary to what I know. Jeez. Thanks again.

Thanks for being here

So great that you found this place coobee, I know it has totally changed the way I look at AL.
    Well done on your AL free days, you will find lots of help, info and support here, so stick around and keep reading and posting. This place is a real eye opener.

Pop into the newbies nest, it's a great place to start. And check out the toolbox thread, I don't have the link handy but no doubt someone else will post it for you!

And well done on your AL free days so far! :welcome::welcome:

Comment

Thanks for being here

Hi Coobee - glad you're here. Let us know how we can help. Lots of stuff here to read as I'm sure you know. Here's a link to the Toolbox. Also, the Newbies Nest is a good jumping off point.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Sending you peace and strength,
      KG

Comment

Thanks for being here

:welcome: Coobee! You have found a great place. Reading and posting will help lots. We are glad you have joined us and looking forward to hearing more from you!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Thanks for being here

Welcome Coobee!

This is a really wonderful site. So glad you are here to join in.

Comment

Thanks for being here

Hi Coobe,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
            Be sure to download the MWO book from the Healthstore here to help you understand the program. A good plan & a firm commitment will help you reach your goal

See you in the Newbies Nest!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks for being here

thanks everyone. will head over to newbies and will check out the toolbox :-)

Comment

Thanks for being here

Welcome Coobee from another newbie!

Comment

Working...
                X