Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh!

Hello lovelies.
    Must admit I've been 'observing' err 'lurking' here a few days. Lots made me laugh and more made me cry and even more made think how splendid this site is and you are. I'm very happy I've found you and I know other dear people will be too. I'll be more eloquent in future but even so... Dashed frightened, but know this is probably the time to start conversing.
    First steps for a very bad boy.. Please be gentle.

Much love.

Gosh!

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to MWO, this is definitely a good place!
    What are your plans, do you intend to stop drinking?
    I suggest starting with the MWO book - you can download it right from the Health Store here.

Please let us know more about you & ask if you have questions.
    Wishing you the best!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Gosh!

Welcome

Welcome to MWO Sebastian. You definately found a great place to start conversing! I've been on this site maybe a month? I never thought I'd find a site that I felt so welcome, and comfortable in. So don't hold back, I'm still a problem child but finally found a place to help me make some huge changes to help me find...my way out...(LOL how cheezy was that?)

Welcome again and PM me any time...we can exchhange our faults!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, Please ask me to wait.

Comment

Gosh!

Hey Sabastian, and welcome. When you are ready, let us know about yourself, and your situation. We are here to help.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Gosh!

:welcome: You have truly found a wonderful place - lots of caring and support here!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Gosh!

Hi Sebastian, welcome to MWO. Your thread title and opening greeting made me smile, looking forward to hearing more about you. Please, stick around, read and post more. We are all here for you, all in the same boat just at differing stages of the journey

Comment

Gosh!

Welcome Sebastian.
              I hope you find the help and support you need in here. I find it's great to share with those who know what it's like and don't judge you.

Comment

Working...
              X