Support in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support in Atlanta

Do some of you live in Atlanta? I would be interested in meeting for a cup of coffee or chat over the phone. I have been trying to be sober for 2 years now and I keep on relapsing. Avg consumption per session is 4-6 drinks and that's about 5 days per week with occasional 8 drinks. I am tired of drinking excessively and would benefit from a "graduate" advices or sharing his/her experience . Thank you guys, Patrick.

Support in Atlanta

I wish I did. I am feeling the same here in NC. Today is my day one, after a successful 3 weeks in Feb. My trigger was getting sick and not having health insurance and not being able to sleep no matter what i did. Hang in there...

Piper

Comment

Support in Atlanta

French, Piper, have you considered going to an AA meeting? It's a great way to meet people face to face with the same problems. Really, it's a great organization, you should consider it!

Comment

Support in Atlanta

I'm in the ATL-- but I am not sure that I am the model of sobriety-- I am fine with the (not) drinking or rarely drinking or one or two glasses of wine occasionally but I am having anxiety issues that have gotten me into a turmoil and I always think I am one step away from going on a binge. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? That might help in finding support groups-- I found that finding a group of folks to do an activity with that is not drink oriented is helpful-- mine is a mom's group for walking. Atlanta is such a young person's town I think -- and that often leads to the wilder ways of the young unfortunately!

Comment

Working...
        X