2 Days AL free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Days AL free

I've done 2 days AL free and I'm quite proud. The most I've ever done is 5 days. My mind set is very different this time for various reasons which I will share at a later date (maybe).
    Anyway I just wanted to share and thanks to everyone on here with your words of wisdom they have helped me alot.
    I CAN DO THIS

2 Days AL free

Congratulations Pyes! Keep going

K x
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

2 Days AL free

Well done Pyes, keep it going!

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hey thanks guys. Feeling a little shakey atm its weired, I still have no intention of drinking tho bring on day 3

Comment

2 Days AL free

Pyes,

Sleep is rought at first.

The last time I quit drinking. , it took about five weeks to get into normal sleep patterns.

I am willing to wait it out.

Day 2 for me. :-)

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hi Cindi,
            Ive been lucky these last 2 days cos I feel worse today than yesterday. Ive not slept properly (unmedicated) for years so sleep deprivation is nothing new to me.
            Congrats on 2 days to :goodjob: Keep up the fight we have to believe its worth fighting for.
            Pyes :h

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hi Pyes - just want to offer my support and say congrats on day 3. When the mindset changes everything changes. Wishing you and Cindi much strength.
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hi Pyes congratulations on day 3 :goodjob:
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hi pyes, keep at it :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hey Pyes, just wondered how you are going???

Comment

2 Days AL free

Pyes,
                      Hope things are working out for you.
                      Can I have a life please, make it a double - I've got some catching up to do!

Comment

2 Days AL free

Hey everyone yeah had a struggle with myself this arvo. Im really proud of myself cos I won :H as I said my mind set has change its different this time. I'm liking the allergic to AL I really think that maybe all of us here are a little allergic otherwise we wouldnt be here right.
                        :thanks: truly to you all for replying it means so much and keeps me strong.
                        Pyes

Comment

2 Days AL free

Nice work winning the battle. I suspect you are right, a change in mindset is the way to win the war!
                          Stay strong
                          Can I have a life please, make it a double - I've got some catching up to do!

Comment

2 Days AL free

Congratulations Pyes.
                            If you put the work in , you really can do this and the benefits of being AF are amazing.
                            MORE ENERGY, HEALTHY , WEALTHY , HAPPY (apart from when you have those cravings, but they pass and ease in time )
                            All the Best.

Damo in Dublin
                            Still trying !!!
                            AF 25th June2014

Comment

2 Days AL free

Great job Pyes - getting through the weekend can be hard, but good on you for holding out yesterday!

Here's to many more!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                              X