Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny new day

Hi to all my MWO friends,

First thing in the morning when I get up I ran to the internet...want to sort out internet problems today. Very frustrating - starting reading or writing something and then go off. Normally it will frustrates me so much that I will go to the fridge for something very cold to drink...

Started a new picture yesterday. Some time ago I saw on the Telly a Swedish painter that uses a very interesting technique - like taking a picture, cover it with small block and paper. Open one by one and paint what you see. It comes out quite different than the original picture but I love it - as far as you go you put in some little things YOU see but is not on the picture - AND it is like a lucky packet - every little block is something new! It's so much fun! For this one I took a picture of the local villagers drink at there baracca... I tend to do a lot of painting where booze is involed. Wonder when that will change???

Had my first swim for the day. Also supervise my factory workers. Busy day and it is WONDERFUL not to have a headache or wombling knees and a swollen liver!!!

Best of luck to all of you for a wonderful, sober day!

Sunny new day

Good on you Beachbump. Any day sober is a good one. Keep it up.
    Hippy
    I finally got it!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Sunny new day

Your painting sounds awesome. Would love to see a pic someday!

Good for you on staying sober one day at a time!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Sunny new day

Comment

Working...
        X